Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.920 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,976 ($b1,308) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)