Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.399 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,729 ($b2,631) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)