Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.736 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,189 ($b1,047) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)