Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.480 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,539 ($b2,378) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)