Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,291 (Mex$ 3,302) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)