Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.544 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨73,092 (Mex$ 20,627) in Ciudad Obregón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)