Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.276 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,272 (Mex$ 4,051) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)