Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.454 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,957 (Bs 5,106) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (40 minutes ago)