Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00258 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 57% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,014 (Bs 4,663,995) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)