Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Agartala, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.820 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,307 (Bs 3,417) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)