Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.446 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,530 (Bs 4,737) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)