Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01159 INR / PYG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,670 (2,042,187 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (27 minutes ago)