Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.559 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,609 (Bs 3,294) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)