Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 34% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,244 (€142) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)