Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00510 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,957 (Rp 3,715,503) in Cimahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)