Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 118% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,218,778 (1,047,787 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨558,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)