Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06297 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,069 (₩588,702) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)