Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05740 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,154 (₩560,179) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)