Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06435 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨246,591 (₩3,832,326) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨204,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dallas, Texas costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)