Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05838 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,086 (₩344,047) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)