Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05797 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,969 (₩327,225) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)