Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05738 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,074 (₩454,428) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)