Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05834 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,654 (₩354,046) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)