Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05752 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,577 (₩601,143) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)