Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,904 (6,284 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)