Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.973 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,366 (15,895 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)