Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.929 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,152 (7,853 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)