Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.927 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,086 (NZ$482) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (36 minutes ago)