Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.623 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,364 (NZ$378) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)