Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,562 (Taka 13,437) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)