Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.833 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨118,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨99,750 (Taka 119,778) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)