Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨188,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨157,658 (руб 145,973) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)