Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,744 (руб 9,430) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (35 minutes ago)