Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,772 (руб 20,855) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)