Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.142 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,800 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨5,117 (833 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)