Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,027 (2,038 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)