Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.533 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,401 (4,041 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)