Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.313 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,079 (3,429 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (16 minutes ago)