Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.007 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 81% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨404,492 (57,728 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨224,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £505 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)