Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.931 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 103% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,807 (8,485 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)