Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.062 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,463 (S/. 621) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (about 2 hours ago)