Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.791 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,640 (S/. 1,346) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)