Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.785 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,637 (S/. 1,094) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)