Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.699 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,527 (S/. 1,040) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)