Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.416 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨50,073 (S/. 2,338) in Chimbote.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)