Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.015 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,358 (S/. 468) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)