Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.489 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,863 (S/. 579) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)