Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.959 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,244 (S/. 1,215) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)