Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.004 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,103 (S/. 955) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (42 minutes ago)