Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,264 (Mex$ 2,387) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)