Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.442 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,454 (Mex$ 3,618) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)