Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,799 (元1,803) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)