Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.512 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,997 (S/. 585) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)