Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.269 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨93,461 (S/. 4,394) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)