Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.116 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,208 (S/. 1,054) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)