Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,544 (¥46,362) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (22 minutes ago)