Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨580,464 (¥902,867) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨324,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)