Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.062 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,506 (12,852 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)