Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,250 (5,870 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (43 minutes ago)