Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,899 (12,749 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 666 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)