Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,626 (6,659 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (5 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (32 minutes ago)