Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.945 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,656 (11,136 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)