Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.195 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨148,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨145,391 (66,247 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)