Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.227 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨199,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨185,438 (83,250 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)