Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,155 (5,299 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)