Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,087 (5,293 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)