Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.068 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨30,147 (14,579 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)