Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.575 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,634 (21,217₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)