Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.619 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,497 (21,189₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)