Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.215 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,283 (11,415₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)