Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.449 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,586 (4,730₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newark, New Jersey costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Fe costs ARS $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)