Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.414 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,942 (4,118₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)