Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,103 (€489) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)