Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,111 (€2,521) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨166,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eldoret costs Shilling1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)