Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,100 (€492) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (41 minutes ago)