Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,174 (€277) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)