Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,385 (€2,273) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨151,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)