Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,622 (€449) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)