Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,128 (€279) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (18 minutes ago)