Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,000 (руб 20,266) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)