Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨112,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨84,458 (руб 78,199) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (36 minutes ago)