Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.089 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨76,774 (руб 70,499) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)