Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,726 (руб 19,744) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)