Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,595 (руб 18,181) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)