Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,195 (руб 22,120) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)