Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,066 (руб 9,678) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)