Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.332 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,112 (C$742) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (31 minutes ago)