Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.837 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨273,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨233,930 (Mex$ 60,972) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)