Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,619 (€243) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (21 minutes ago)