Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.035 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,466 (€1,561) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 2 hours ago)