Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.831 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,113 (€1,755) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)