Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,780 (€196) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)