Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.572 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,282 (€1,753) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)