Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,460 (€421) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)