Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06060 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨686,859 (₩11,334,426) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨510,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)