Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06057 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,587 (₩802,221) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)