Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06465 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨798,471 (₩12,351,203) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨574,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)