Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,876 (元1,049) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)