Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.780 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,400 (€1,349) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)