Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,812 (₨33,665) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (39 minutes ago)