Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,999 (€516) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)