Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.622 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨89,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨77,124 (Mex$ 21,292) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)