Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.465 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨298,507 ($4,119) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨243,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)