Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,688 ($416) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)