Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,899 (Php21,858) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)