Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.327 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,717 (R$ 1,265) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)