Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,127 (R$ 734) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)