Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,247 (R$ 1,256) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (40 minutes ago)