Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.831 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨271,416 (€3,400) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨219,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)