Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨255,819 (€3,233) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨205,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (35 minutes ago)