Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,193 (€488) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)