Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.572 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨301,888 (€3,570) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨232,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)