Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.035 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨289,360 (€3,571) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨230,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)