Cost of living comparison between Cascais, Portugal and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,367 (€308) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)