Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.545 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,408 (1,896 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)